Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

47 Year Old Transgender Father Abandons Family To Live As A 6 Year Old Girl (Photos)


Stefonknee Wolschtt, 46, had been married for 23 years when she realised she was transgender and is now living with an adoptive family, saying she does not “want to be an adult right now”. He is living as a 6 year old girl.



Speaking in a video series by The Transgender Project, published by Daily Xtra she said: “I can’t deny I was married. I can’t deny I have children. But I’ve moved forward now and I’ve gone back to being a child.”
Wolschtt went on to say that her wife could not accept her as a transgender woman and was given an ultimatum of being told to either ‘stop being trans or leave’. Understandably feeling rejected by her family, Stefonknee left their home and now lives with an adoptive family who she says are ‘totally comfortable’ with her being a little girl. 


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.