Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

GISTZ:another gbege (shared on facebook)



another gbege is here again ooooo. read on aniway Kazeem Boy drops girl at home,
he puts his hand on d wall by d gate for support, leans towards her
BOY : Can I kiss you ? GIRL :
Not now, I'm at
home. BOY : Please. GIRL : No. BOY : You were
too sweet in bed today.

GIRL : Waoh! you too, full of energy. I could not believe we had four rounds.
BOY : Let me kiss u good night. GIRL : Someone
may be watching, they still think
I'm a virgin at home. This goes on for ten
minutes, then girl's brother appears at the gate and says "Dad says whether
u kiss him or not its your
decision, but tell that bastard to remove his hand
from the intercom button, everyone at home is
listening to your conversation" *SPEAKNOEVIL*

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.