Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

Doing Collaborations With Other Acts For Now , Is Not Going To Happen Kiss Daniel

Music sensation, Kiss Daniel, who recently
released his debut album, has finally opened
up on why he never features on other artistes
songs for now.
Kiss Daniel, who broke into limelight with his
2014 hit song, Woju is signed to G-Worldwide
Entertainment, a label which does not allow
him do collaborations with any artistes outside
the label.
He gained so much popularity with his debut
album, which went on to do extremely well
without the much sought after magical touch
of an A-lister in the industry.
In a recent interview with NotJustOk,on his
reasons for not collaborating with artistes
outside his label, Kiss Daniel said:

Im signed to a record label and the
management for now only allows me to
collaborate with in-house artistes Dj
Shabsy and Sugarboy. Maybe later Ill do
songs with other artistes but for now its
out of it
Speaking further on how he is perceived for
this reason, the Mama crooner said:

its not really affected my relationship with
other artistes, because some do actually
understand and others dont. People have
definitely approached me for collabos and
I explain to them, the few that get it, they
go out and say good things about me, for
the others that dont, Im still hoping that
they get it some day. Trust me I really
want to do collaborations, I want to jump
on a song with Reekado Banks, Falz
because I think they are awesome, I want
to do alot of stuffs.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.